Saturday 4 June 2011

NEW KAISER CHIEFS ALBUM OUT NOW

The brand new Kaiser Chiefs Album is out now, and on their site you can make your own album using 10 new songs, which is how it's being done. I did this, and it's the best album EVER! It's £7.50, and if you buy it, I get profit. Buy it here:

www.kaiserchiefs.com/TheBenjRandom

It's really good and worth it. Tell all your friends! It's official! The Kaiser Chiefs do make more money than me per album, but I still make profit.

Even if you don't really care, why not...

Still tell other people?
or just listen to the preview clips for free?

Seriously, you can't lose.

And if you didn't like their new song, Little Shocks (Why wouldn't you tho???) they're not really all the same, hey're ALL different and brilliant.

Please DO IT!!

It's my favouite band, so why not just see what it's like by getting the one albun for £7.50? It's not that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment