Monday 9 January 2012

My Cursed Hi Fi

Sophie Cornish told me to... And now I am

Yes, well done, you are reading a blog post - and let me just say I am thoroughly enjoying Sherlock!!!!

I have science exams starting on Thursday as previously said, so wish me luck.

Ok, here's an interesting story...

Last weekend ( as in the weekend before last really... Over a week ago) I bought a hi fi which I had been looking at the previous weekend but not had chance to get hold of ( I had seen it in a shop but gone away from that shop and then not found it anywhere else... But then I did find it and I took it to the checkout and found out it was the more expensive version which I could not afford only to get home and find out I had enough in the first place) . So that was frustrating..... Then last weekend ( the one I mentioned at the beginning of this story) I bought the hi fi from a different shop! Horray!! Only to find out at the middle of the week to find out it kept switching itself off.... At this point I was sure the hi fi was cursed..... So I took it back the most recent Saturday that has happened and got another one... Which when I got it home only player out of one speaker..... Yep.... Definitely cursed.. So I took it back that afternoon and got a different brand - a sony - an now it's FAB!! It's really good!!!

Also, this entry is typed on my iPod so sorry for any mistakes

You got a response to this story? Want to give feedback or comment, as well as giving me ideas? Email thebenj@ymail.com

What else? Oh yes, Sophie Cornish is awesome! :) (hi!)

No comments:

Post a Comment