Monday 30 May 2011

It's A Sheep, Going "BAA!"

YAY! Bank holiday monday! WOOP!
An eventful day, too.

Ok, We went to Chatsworth this morning, and it wasn't just raining, it was RAINING according to my mother. Actually, it was quite nice, because we had umbrellas and it wasn't too busy. It was the "Weekend of Wonders" at Chatsworth, too, so there was lots going on. For lunch, we got pasties and sausage rolls and my pasty was DELICIOUS! Yum. Very nice morningish time.

I have done some cello and theory and started some more arts awardy stuff.

And we've watched How to Train your Dragon, which was AMAZING!

OOOH NOO! I think I've ONLY JUST missed the new KAISER CHIEFS song! :(

Oh yeah, and I have to say something. When we were on the way to Chatsworth, the music we were listening to stopped, and we could hear this noise, and I said It's A Sheep, Going "BAA!" but it was my Mum's iPod going. Well, you had to be there. OK, moving on...

I'm gonna do that thing about Doctor Who again. I won't be able to go off highlighter (Hi gh Li... AGH)
when I'm done, IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT AND PLAN TO, DO NOT LOOK LOL!

What a cooooool cliffhanger! Amy was never there in the first place since EP 1! Well, we'll have to see how that pans out, but next weeks looks aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!!!!!!! That woman (officially Madame Kovarian) looks like she has taken amy for that baby, and there's gonna be a full on war! It looks like it's set on an asteroid called Demons Run, which looks like its the base for the clerics, which will probably fight the doctor. There'll be a silurian, a sontaran, cybermen and probs much more, but The thing that's more intriguing is that these seem to be on the doctors side, well at least rory's, but the synopsis says that rory ,makes a HUGE mistake so that could be it... I think we WILL find out who River is but not who killed the doctor. And that's about it.

Did that work, or am I on white higlighter (hight light er) now?

What else? OH YEAH. Choice Hats

No comments:

Post a Comment