Friday 13 May 2011

SORRY! Yesterday's went MISSING!

For Some Reason Once I Had Posted My Blog For Yesterday, It Vanished, It Says I Posted It, But, Now, It's Not Here

FSROIHPMBFYIVISIPIBNINH


So, here is a small extract from what I can remeber:

I got on the bus, and sat on one of those seats right at the front facing sideways on a high up bit, not one of those foldy ones. I like those. I sat on it feeling slightly superior, looking at the chair opposite of the same description. And that was all fine 'till someone GOT ON THE OPPOSITE chair! Then there is a small sense of competition and uneasiness. When we were coming up to a stop, these girls started running for the bus, and when they realised they weren't going to make it, they decided to just stop and stick their arm out at a convenient non stop. The bus driver, being a bus driver, decided to carry on, but at said stop, the driver HAD to stop 'cos someone wanted to get off, this gave the girls 30 seconds. They were about 5cm away from the bus when the driver shut the doors. LOL.


And that was about all you missed. unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment