Friday 13 May 2011

That's a 1943 on the Upper 530 with a doobrey on the fish pies

Even I'm confused by the title today folks.


Let me explain before you think I'm bunking off school on Friday afternoons just 'cos I'm a lazy good for nothing who's bum is too big to move by fridays and if they don't go to the gym they'll become a permant feature.


We had the afternoon off today because a non-famous famous person was going to hold certificates. Confused?


Anyhow, I had an orthodontist oppointment, and at my orthodontists they're quite rude, because they talk to each other about say, cruises, whilst they are wrenching pieces of metal around your mouth whilst probably not even looking at what they're doing. and that is seriously not an OTTer. OOh that looks like I am describing the animal. I mean Over The Top - er. That's gonna be a new word.


And so, at the orthodontists they also talk like this about my mouth.


"That's a 1943 on the Upper 530 with a doobrey on the fish pies" and not telling you what they mean. Well, perhaps fish isn't involved.


And also, me goes to the docdocs because I need a repeat hayfever perscription. Now, I can't swallow tablets so I use the medicine, which is fine 'cos I need it every day in the morning anyway, but he says I should use tablets so I can take them around with me, now, there are two problems:


1. You can't brig medication to school without a huge written thingy and a podbury and a polava. Basically, you can't "Just Take" tablets.


2. I always need the maximum amount everyday in the morning, so I don't even need to take them around.


Perhaps I'm just wierd not "being able" to take tablets. Probs


Tomorrow, I'm going to see an "illusionist". Full review on Sunday.


Anything else, oh yes, that guacamole won't do.

2 comments: