Saturday 14 May 2011

So.... it's all a goldfish, really

Hi! Bit of an earlyun today, but ne'er mind!

I'm just about to start tidying my room! :s

Well, sofa.. Sorry, so far, I've not really done much, but I HAVE watched the Apprentice. Blimey, some people are annoying snobs. 'Nuff said.

Won't get to watch DW today, but I AM going to the "Illusionist" which should be quite good! YAY it'z da wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkeeeeeeeeennnnnnnddddddddddd.

Oh yeah, and also, my poor mouth is hurting after yesterday's Orthodontist appointment. They tightened it LOADS and with these braces they don't hurt straight away, they sneak up on you and surprise you.

Monologue performance on Thursday. VERYYY nervous! Only just picked music and made lighting instructions, so I need to:

1. Go over lines
2. Practise
3. Find a Costume
4. Practise
5. Get Rather Nervous

So.... it's all a goldfish, really.

Alright, I think I am going to change my polls to AV, then we'll see....

Ermm... what else? Oh yes. FORGET THE TOOTHPASTE! THIS IS A MATTER OF LIFE AND BREATH!


Oh no, the tidying equipment's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment