Monday 7 November 2011

Adjacency Pairs

Hi Hi HI! I'm back again. Sponsored silence over with so now I can just BLOG AWAY! Oh yes.

I'm off to see "Fanfared" at the "Crucible" today (Although it's also the Lyceum) because it's a walky abouty play where you get to go places. Sounds a bit self helpish.

AND tomorrow I am going to watch West Side Story (great...) at the Lyceum.

I shall be theatred out. I shall i shall i shall.

I don't really know why but adjacency pairs keep coming into my head. Take THAT to your english teacher.

What have I even done today....... boring stuff, except music, where I sat next to Sophie Cornish (hi!) and that was well funny.

Oh yeah and we get the day off on Tuesday because it's "progress day". The School's lousy attempt at an all inclusive parents evening, which basically means all that they do is listen to their form teacher go on and on for ten mins and then go home for the day off. Great!!!

I don't have too much to say, and I don't think I will be able to blog tomorrow because I will be BUSY BUSY BUSY! oh yes, So see you on wednesday, where I should hopefully tell you all about my plays what I did see.

LOL my spellchecker doesn't understand the word blog. Or Spellchecker.

BYe then!

No comments:

Post a Comment