Tuesday 1 November 2011

A Brief Conclusion of A Year and a Half.... no actually more like the past 6 weeks......

Seeing as you have missed so much, I won't try and fill you in on what's happened in my absence, but here are a few important things that you will need to know to understand what on earth's going on...

1) I am in year 10, studying music and drama as my options as well as taking English, Maths, Triple Science, French, Ethics, History and Health Fitness and Wellbeing (PE). Jolly Good Fun what ho.

2) I am also rehearsing for the school play

3) I am doing a drama workshop as part of my arts award for year 7s starting thurs. 

Thats about it.

Now, down to business. Today was the normal type of day really, 1st, Maths, Crazy as normal. 2nd, Double French, Supply teachers, always fun. 4th, Science. Yawn. 5th, English, YAY! Got an A* in my Controlled assessment (coursework) BOOM!!!

Play rehearsal tooo, that went well...

Going to theatre 2x next week.
Mon - Fanfared (INTERACTIVE DRAMA!)
Tue - West Side Story

Good times good times.

Oh and I'm really enjoying Frozen Planet on BBC1

So now hopefully we are at the stage we need to continue on a cheeseboard of randomness...

No comments:

Post a Comment