Thursday 3 November 2011

I lied

I did.

Well, you know when I said I would like today as it's a Thursday..... well.....

I mean yeah great totally brap wotcha cool, the actual SCHOOL day was fine....

but

1) A development on yesterday, actually, this isn't bad. Miss Massey (who is amazing because she's actually one of the best teachers) helped me sort out the music homework issue. Details pending.

2) I have the score of 1/18 in my maths book because I was away, and I DID copy the notes like my teacher told me to...

3) THE DRAMA WORKSHOP OH MY LIFE. I had to lead a workshop as part of my Arts Award with NATASHA MARTIN (Hi there, I know you're reading) and we did it for year sevens....

Only nine turned up

Six of them were perfect.

Three weren't, They were absolutely awful! HOW CAN THREE PEOPLE MAKE TWO OLDER PEOPLE FEEL LIKE JUMPING OFF A CLIFF?!
We adopted the wrong tactics... and Miss Massey had to comfort us at the end. She was really helpful (BIG UP THE MASS MEISTER).

And then I only just got home in time for an omelette, and then I thought I had to go to piano, but I was excused. I have to go to orchestra soon still though.

I am trying to save all my homework for the weekend (sponsored silence) as I won't have much else to do.

*Cue the Sophie Cornish Shoulder Shrug* Should be GREAT.

I am SHATTERED!

Bye bye beautiful fans... see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment